Safeguarding Strategies Services
Safeguarding Advice and Experience
We have a wealth of knowledge and involvement in respect of all practical aspects of safeguarding, child abuse investigations and enquiries relating to adults at risk. Extensive experience gained working in multi-agency partnerships underpins our ability to offer strategic assistance in relation to your safeguarding practice, policies and procedures.
This includes advice and guidance in relation to the following specialist areas:-
- All aspects of child abuse and serious crime investigation – Joint investigations
- Vulnerable Victims
- Information Sharing
- Victim Care
- Evidence Gathering
- Forensic Awareness
- Crime Scenes
- ‘Golden Hour’ Principles
- Document Disclosure
- Fabricated Illness
- Abuse Linked to a Belief
- Sexual Offences
- Family Court and Parallel Criminal Proceedings
- International Enquiries
- Media Strategy
- Support for Staff
Our Safeguarding Knowledge Includes:-
- Achieving Best Evidence (ABE) interviews – Our trainers are all qualified and experienced interviewers of children and other vulnerable witnesses.
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy (SUDI) procedures – i.e roles and responsibilities; pathology; toxicology; HM Coroner; approach and outcomes; expert evidence.
- LSCB/SAB membership and partnership working.
- Domestic Violence and Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC).
- Serious Case Reviews – Internal Management Reports.
- Information sharing agreements.
- Adults at risk – Policies and Procedures.
- Inspections and Reviews.
We are able to offer advice, assistance, analysis and reports in relation to any of these areas and others linked to our experience as practitioners within the safeguarding and partnership arena.
Our consultancy services are competitively priced – please contact us to discuss